Complaints and disputes
If you have a formal complaint about OMEGS or SuperFund, there is a pre-defined process which should be followed:
- In terms of the provisions of Section 30A of the Pension Funds Act, a complainant has the right to lodge a written complaint with the Old Mutual SuperFund Pension Fund or with an employer who participates in the Fund.
- The Fund or the employer is required to respond within 30 days of receiving the complaint.
- If the complainant is not satisfied with the response, or if he/she receives no response within 30 days, he/she is entitled to lodge a complaint with the Pension Funds Adjudicator. Any determination by the Adjudicator is deemed to be a civil judgement of a court of law.
Written complaints may be submitted to the Principal Officer:
The Principal Officer
Old Mutual SuperFund
PO Box 167
If you are not satisfied with the response received, you can take the matter up with the Pension Funds Adjudicator:
- Website: www.pfa.org.za
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Pension Funds Adjudicator, P.O. Box 580, Menlyn, 0063
In the event of a dispute concerning an issue under the Rules of the Fund, the procedure which is laid down in the Rules of the Fund will be followed.
Fund Administrator details
Old Mutual Corporate is a division of Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (South Africa) Limited, Jan Smuts Drive, Pinelands 7405, South Africa. Registration no: 1999/004643/06. Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (South Africa) Limited is a licensed financial services provider authorised in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, 2002 to furnish advice and render intermediary services with regard to long term insurance and pension fund benefits as well as providing intermediary services as a discretionary investment manager. Please note that the marketing of this product by persons other than Old Mutual and its staff, is not covered by this licence.